Campaign For A Cause
Inspire and Empower Kindness in children and young people
Campaign for change
The best way to make a change is to bring the issues to light. Awareness is the solution to ignorance and indifference.
Lend your voice to our cause by campaigning for kindness to ourselves, to others, to our society and to Africa at large.
Our kindness campaign brings awareness to lingering issues affecting children and young people. Issues like Identity crisis, low self-esteem, low confidence, bullying, racism etc. and it looks at bringing to fore sustainable solutions that would bring lasting impact in children through our Kindness projects, mentoring, documentary films, educational curriculums and events.
Research shows that when we practice kindness to ourself or towards other people, we experience positive mental and physical changes which lowers stress levels, increases body’s production of feel-good hormones, improves relationships and produces many beneficial effects for the body, mind, and spirit.Find More More
‘’Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless’’
– Mother Teresa
Campaign for Change
Why does a kindness campaign matter?
To stop bullying in schools and prevent low self-esteem and identity crisis in children, we are building a kindness movement and a new campaign to promote #IntentionalKindness and facilitating racial harmony in schools.
We are asking teachers, parents and young people across the country to pledge to act with kindness daily. Inspire the younger generation through your kindness pledge and campaign.
How do you get involved?
- Start a Kindness campaign on social media and tag us with hashtags #StartWithKindness #KindnessRules #BeAnInspiration
- Create your own acts of kindness and share your story with us., with the hashtag - #Kindnessstory
- Join our campaign and webinars via our social media pages.
- Be an advocate or ambassador for Kindness in schools. Volunteer with us
- Pledge an act of kindness you want to do or you do often to inspire others. Someone maybe inspired to do the same thing.